Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Sounds of Spring

I know the weather forecast for Heidelberg (and looks like most of Europe right now) is rain, but based on the feeling outside, I can't help but think that Spring has finally arrived. This morning when I stepped outside to go to my conducting class bright and early, it just felt like Spring. You know what I mean? I know it rained last night and there is still rain in the forecast for today, but the air feels different than it did even yesterday. The ground is still wet from the rain we had last night, but the sun is shining and there are birds singing! I don't know how long it has been since I've heard birds singing, and I have honestly missed it. I didn't know I was missing it until this morning. So I don't want to be hasty and say that we are past the worst and Winter has finally changed into Spring, although it is about time, but I think that we could be moving in that direction. Finally. Praise Jesus. I am so ready for Spring.

Have a wonderful Spring-y day!
Grace and Peace,
Suz :)

No comments:

Post a Comment