Saturday, January 5, 2013

Obligatory First Post

Well here it is, my first ever blog post. I sincerely hope I am able to keep up with this. I feel that whenever I start something like this, I do well for a while and then it gets neglected. We shall see.

So, for now the purpose of this blog is to let everyone in the States know how my semester abroad is going. I have not yet left for Germany, but I figured I didn't have to wait until I'm there to start blogging. Anyways, if you are following this and I haven't posted in weeks, please hound me so that I can remember to keep up with it. I don't know if I will continue blogging after I get back from Europe, since after all, I won't be there forever. I expect so, but I'll see what happens in a few months.


More soon!


Grace and peace,

Suzannah

No comments:

Post a Comment