Saturday, January 12, 2013

Two Weeks!

It's getting down to the wire... My flight is in two weeks from today. Of course I'm excited, but I'm a tad flustered, as I still don't have a suitcase, and I'm still figuring out my carry-on. Since I am such a organizational freak, it would make me happiest if I could pack everything I plan on taking before I actually have to pack everything, so I can make sure everything fits and stays as close to the weight limit as possible. But seeing as I don't even have a suitcase yet, I don't know if that is going to happen. I should probably be more worried about this than I am, but oh well, I'm not.

So besides the packing situation, I haven't been doing much. I'm not at school (why would I need to be), so I have been working at home to try and get some money for the semester. So far, so good. There's not much to talk about in the world of work, or Ridgecrest for that matter, so if something worthy comes up, I'll discuss that. I don't expect there will be anything.


Grace and peace,

Suzannah

No comments:

Post a Comment